Saturday, November 12, 2011

Three days in a row! Say it ain't so!

I'm hoping that this isn't post overload since I have been such a slacker lately.

So, I spend most of my Friday nights attended a weekly scrapbooking crop at one of my local scrapbooking stores. I may not get a lot done there, but I do get more done there than I do at home, and cropping with other folks is so much more fun.
So, this is what I made this past Friday night:



These are name banners for one of my neighbors two kids. They are 3 and 1. Each tag is 7 1/2 inches tall. are they not too stinkin' cute?

The first one I made was back in June. I made the above one as a replacement since this one was torn up by another little girl:




The first one I made, also back in June, for the little girl that I babysit:



So, yep, that's what I've been up to lately.

I'm hoping that tomorrow brings some creativity since today didn't I would like to at least plus my sewing machine back in since I haven't even plugged it back in after my sew-a-long this past Tuesday.

Until next time...

No comments: