Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April 1st!

Hopefully you've all had your prank for today. Well, if you haven't had your prank yet, keep an eye out for one since you won't find one here.
Today is a special announcement!

In celebration of the upcoming craft fair at Charleston Scrapbooking, I'm holding a contest. And not just any contest, but a double contest. I'm holding one online and one in person. The one online starts today and the one in person starts the first day of the craft fair which is April 15th (tax day and the one year milestone since my surgery).

First, the prize!
One dress is the online prize, and the other dress is for the in person prize.

Now, for the different ways you can earn tickets for the contest:

Online, April 1st - April 17th:
  • Comment on this post with your name and e-mail address (info will be hidden)
  • Become a follower (current followers are automatically entered)
  • Post this on your blog and comment here with the link to your post
  • Make a comment on the contest announcement on my Facebook fan page
  • Submit a drawing of an outfit
  • Make a purchase (I do not have a lot listed right now, but if you see something I've made recently and haven't listed, just ask since I'm not listing anything until after the craft fair)


In person at the Craft Fair, April 15th - April 17th:
  • Fill out a raffle ticket (name with either phone number or e-mail address)
  • Submit a drawing of an outfit (I will supply paper and colored pencils)
  • Tell me you heard about the contest online
  • Make a purchase

Holy cow! That's 10 ways to enter! I will draw the winner of the Craft Fair dress at the end of the craft fair on Sunday April 17th, and the winner of the online dress after Midnight that night. 

Now for some rules:
  • You must be 18 or older to enter. If you are under 18, please have a parent/guardian enter for you.
  • You can enter both contests, but you will only be able to win one. If your name is drawn for both, the second one is void and another name will be drawn. 
  • All pictures submitted become my property, and if I make an outfit based on the picture, you will get credit for designing it (so make sure your name is attached to it somehow)
If there are any questions, let me know!

Until next time...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Star Valley Dolls said...

Also, now following the blog under Susie's blog account.