Wednesday, July 16, 2014

MMTPT311 - Teapot Tuesday over at SCS using OWH185

If you aren't a paper crafter then the title probably looks like Greek to you. :) I'll explain. SCS is SplitCoastStampers, a wonderful forum of creativity geared mainly towards card marking, but other paper crafts as well. Each week day the forum has different card challenges.
  • Monday: Try a New Technique; Clean and Simple Cards
  • Tuesday: Color Combinations; Teapot Tuesdays
  • Wednesday: Card Sketches
  • Thursday: Ways to Use It
  • Friday: Free for All; Mix-Ability Challenge
For the past couple of weeks I've been able to keep myself busy making cards by participating in these challenges along with others from around the web.

Today I am posting a card I made last night since by the time I finished the card I wasn't able to get enough natural light to take a nice picture to post.

This is for Teapot Tuesday for July 15th, 2014.
Supplies used:
Paper by Recollections
Embossing folders by Darice: Cloud Background; Basketweave
Stampin' Up Loads of Love
Inks and Markers: Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz: Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, and Squeezed Lemonade; Stampin' Up Craft Whisper White; American Crafts silver marker, Sakura white gel pen
Random dark gray grosgrain ribbon

The design of the card is based on Operation Write Home (OWH) weekly challenge sketch #185. Click here to see it.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you tomorrow with another creation.

No comments: