Wednesday, July 23, 2014

3 cards in one morning.

For some reason I woke up at 330 this morning after only 3 hours of sleep and was wide awake. So I took advantage of the peace and quiet of everybody else in the house sleeping and spend some time my craft room. Earlier this week I cut the I miss you sentiment from my Cricut using the chalkboard fonts cartridge. The letters welded together very nicely.I made an Any Hero Card using this last week's sketch. I also made a card for a little boy named Noah who was recently diagnosed with leukemia. Its only 9 a.m. And I have been so productive so far and my kids aren't even awake yet. I hope my creativity continues throughout the day.

I Miss You. For OWH. Based on OWH Sketch #234. Supplies used: Solid paper by Recollections, flocked paper by Chatter Box. Sentiment welded together from Chalkboard Fonts Cricut Cartridge.

Freedom Any Hero Card. For OWH. Based on OWH Sketch #233. Solid paper by Recollections. Printed paper from BoBunny Anthem Collection 6x6 pad. Stamp from Cloud 9 Designs. Bling from Studio 18.

Get Well Soon Noah. Based on OWH Sketch #12. Paper is double sided cardstock by Little Yellow Bicycle. White paper by Recollections. Stamp from Lots of Bots stamp set by Stampin Up. Markers used are Tim Holtz Pumince Stone, Black Soot, and Broken China.

No comments: