Friday, July 11, 2014

Changing gears

So, my poor little sewing machine has seen little to no love for months. My creative mojo seems to have wandered over to a different medium: cardstock. As I've mentioned before, I make cards for Operation Write Home, and now I am the Coordinator of my local group, Low Country OWH, based in Summerville, SC. So, not only have a switched mojo gears, I have also thrown and immersed myself in my new title. I apologize for my blog absence but I wanted to make sure I changed up and updated the blog before posting my card creations. Just during these past two weeks I've been making a least one card each day. For those of you that follow my page on Facebook will notice the absence there as well. I will be changing it to reflect both sewing and paper crafting soon. My Pinterest boards and YouTube channel have been the most updated, so be sure to check those out while the website, blog, and Facebook page undergo some superficial changes. I plan to update the blog at least three times a week and feature a card of the day. Not only will I show a picture of the card, I will also give a supply list and a general idea of how I made it. Some days I post tutorials on YouTube, so I will make to link those in as well. Sew, happy stamping and crafting! -Jenifer

No comments: