Not only did I finish the Harry Potter robe the other day, I got it listed on Etsy. And not only did I get it listed on Etsy, but I listed two other items from my inventory too.
Check it out: here!
I had planned on listing the shirt and skirt set as separates, but once I put them on the doll to model, I kind of liked them together. Hopefully they'll sell easier together than separate. Hopefully something sells!
I also picked up a new free pattern from Oliver + S, and am excited to try it out. I got the pattern printed out, but now the hard part comes: picking a fabric.
Sorry for the short post (I'm sure you're glad though since I'm usually long winded). I'm off to get to work on the house, take care of the kids, and try to escape to my sewing area today.