Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like a logo...

As technically gifted as my sweet husband is, he is not gifted with artsy creativity. Therefore, after several attempts of making a me a logo for my Gomunk Creations, he seeked the assistance of a logo company. Here's the first 6 ideas they came back with.








So, what do you think? Which is your favorite? Which things do you like? Any suggestions?
They'll be a round two soon.
Until next time.......
-----------------------------------

2 comments:

Sophie Amélie said...

I like the simplicity of the first logo the best, although the last one is looking cute, too. The chipmunk is a nice touch. :)

-Laura

Anonymous said...

The second one is my favorite. I just love that little guy!! And between this one and the other one I just commented on (your latest post), I like this guy better.

He is just too freaking cute!!