- My Seester's birthday (the day before mine)
- My cousin's birthday (also the day before mine)
- My birthday (16th)
- My grandmother's birthday (the day after mine)
- First day of fall - September 21st
- My Anniversary - September 30th
Now, onto the contest!
With American Girls' news of the Felicity and Elizabeth archival (boooooooo!), I'd like to offer a Colonial prize to my fans. Remember this?
Yes, the outfit I made for the AG Playthings Summer Sewing Swap. Now, don't get too excited, this is not the prize. Well sort of. The prize will be the same outfit, but in a different color scheme. I have the fabric picked out already: a sapphire blue cotton and a navy floral vine print on a light blue cotton. After all, sapphire is the birthstone for September. The outfit is in the process right now, and once it's done, I'll be sure to post pictures of it.
Now, how do you enter? Easy. Just leave a comment. At the end of the month I'll put all the names in a hat, and have one of my kids pick a name.
This contest is being held here and on my Gomunk Creations Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gomunk-Creations/86033784532?ref=ts
You can have up to 3 entries and here's how:
- Follow my blog (if you already following, you've automatically been entered)
- Leave a comment here
- Leave a comment on my Facebook Fan page under my contest announcement.
Now, I'm off to the sewing desk!