Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've been tagged again!

Hi everyone!  I got tagged by "Beast's Belle".  So, without further ado, here are my answers, in no particular older.

8 Books I've Read Recently:

  • 1.  "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks (because he wrote it, not because of Miley Cyrus starring in the movie)
  • 2.  "Dear John" by Nicholas Sparks
  • 3.  "At First Sight" by Nicholas Sparks
  • 4.  "The Choice" by Nicholas Sparks
  • 5.  "The Lucky One" by Nicolas Sparks
  • 6.  "The Wedding" by Nicholas Sparks (had to reread it since I just skimmed it the first time)
  • 7.  "True Believer" by Nicholas Sparks
  • 8.  "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks (This is the book I would want if I could only have one book for the rest of my life)



8 Songs, Albums, or Artists I Listen to All the Time:

  • 1. Anything by Keith Urban
  • 2. A lot of Nickleback
  • 3. Dixie Chicks
  • 4. Miranda Lambert
  • 5. Alanis Morrissette
  • 6. Carrie Underwood
  • 7. SheDaisy 
  • 8. Just about anything on the radio



8 Things I Love:

  • 1. My family (even the ones that drive me crazy) 
  • 2. My friends
  • 3. Waking up on a leisurely Sunday morning when we are all home for the day and the kids come to my bed to watch cartoons until we get up.
  • 4. Sewing
  • 5. Scrapbooking
  • 6. Collecting American Girl dolls
  • 7. Fabric shopping. Even if I'm not making anything, and even though I have a ton of fabric at home, I still love the look, feel, and smell of new fabrics.
  • 8. Peace and quiet at the end of the day.



8 Things I've Learned This Year: (this was the hardest section to fill out)

  • 1. new scrapbook techniques
  • 2. new way to gather fabric
  • 3. I can teach
  • 4. my customer service is so awesome people remember me afterwards
  • 5. some things never change
  • 6. I have way too much stuff in my tiny house
  • 7. It's okay to ask for help
  • 8. I cannot do everything by myself




8 Recipes I Want to Try

  • 1. Grandma's Peanut Butter Candy
  • 2. Lasagna (from scratch)
  • 3. apple pie
  • 4. cheesecake
  • 5. country fried cube steak
  • 6. thanksgiving turkey (on my own)
  • 7. that chicken and veggie dish my seester made last time I was at her house.
  • 8. spinach and artichoke dip




8 Favorite Online Hangouts

  • 1. Facebook
  • 2. Blogger
  • 3. AG Fans Message Board
  • 4. AG Plaything Message Board
  • 5. Charleston Mommies Message Board
  • 6. TheScrapReview.com
  • 7. threadUP.com
  • 8. SewMuchComfort.org



8 Projects I Need to Work On: 

  • 1. The blue dress from Round 4 of PDR (doll)
  • 2. some special order pioneer dresses (doll)
  • 3. some Harry Potter like robes and uniforms (doll)
  • 4. bee costume for my son's honey bear
  • 5. PJ pants for the kids (although now I think I don't have enough fabric anymore since I bought it a couple of years ago, so they may all get PJ shorts instead)
  • 6. a dress for my Seester!
  • 7. aprons for my mom, my Seester, and myself.
  • 8. repaint my downstairs bathroom.




8 Other People I Think Should Do This: 

  • 1. Yvonne
  • 2. Amber 
  • 3. Brandy
  • 4. Karla
  • 5. Jeff
  • 6. Janet
  • 7. Kizzie
  • 8. Ashley

No comments: