Tuesday, October 28, 2014

SplitCoastStampers HYCCT1401C


"Hold on to your breath

Hold on to your heart

Hold on to your hope
It's an extremely chirpy song and I love the positivity of the lyrics. (Do you know where it's found? There's a video clip below!) Through difficult times in my life I have been able to keep pushing through by remembering to breathe, bringing my heart to each day, embracing and feeling my feelings, and holding on to hope. Sometimes we just need something (or someone!) to hold on to. To cling to! It thrills me that some dear ladies at MD Anderson will be holding on to the cards that we send, and soaking in courage.
For my challenge, I would like to see something on your card that we hold on to daily -- a HANDLE
It can be part of a shaped card (like the handle of a teacup or purse), or appear in a stamped image (like the handle on a wagon, door, coffee mug, or suitcase)."


Read more: Hold On To Your Hope Chat Thread

While I'm more of a coffee person than a tea person, I thought this would make a tea-rrific little card using some warm beverage themed items.


Materials:
Solid Cardstock: Recollections
Printed Cardstock: Canvas Corp.
Stamp: Latte Love by Fiskars
Ink: Archival Jet Black, Tim Holtz Vintage Photo
Markers: Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs, Old Paper, Pumice Stone.
Pen: Sakura white glaze
Twine: We R Memory Keepers
Die cut: Cricut Plantin' Schoolbook

No comments: