Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Heading home to SC

**Scheduled post**

At this moment I should be on the tarmac waiting to takeoff towards the east coast. Home to my sweetie, my boys, and my parents. My time in Denver has been short, but it has been wonderful seeing my Seester and her hubby. Mom and I arrived on Thursday and she headed home on Sunday.

We spent Thursday sightseeing with my seester. My seester had to work on Friday, so Mom and I went sightseeing in Golden with her hubby after we had breakfast at Snooze (YUM!). Friday night was dinner at TAG (YUM!). Saturday was a short hike at Lookout Mountain, followed by watching the UGA game at Mellow Mushroom (with a ton of other UGA fans).


Sunday we took Mom to the airport and my seester and I spent the day doing absolutely nothing while her hubby was at work. My seester is not one to sit still, so it was a nice break to see her take a break. Once her hubby got home my seester and I decided that we would check Pinterest for dinner ideas, and instead opted for an easy dinner, but a Pinterest dessert. We made mini apple pies in apple shells. Yum!


Yesterday was quiet. My Seester and her hubby both had to work, so I spent the day with my three nephew puppies and once everybody got home from work we went to AG Denver and dinner.

My loot: McKenna, Kit's Reporter Set, Addy's Accessories, Denver tee, all of the Treasure Totes, and some McKenna posters to share.

While I'm sad to leave my Seester, I leave knowing she is the happiest I have seen her in years, and I will see her in a few months for either the holidays or her reception.

Until next time.......

No comments: